Blog Post 1 MKTG 370

 Hello Class! My name is Nico Hedgepath I live in Cary, Illinois. I have 2 more classes until I graduate after this 8-week session! I cannot wait to be done and begin my career. In my free time, I enjoy gaming, fishing, attending festivals/concerts (not going to happen for a while), and cooking! I am 22 years of age and use social media on a daily basis. However, I am not a person that posts a lot and rather uses it for communication or personal use like watching videos, music, etc. My personal branding strategy would be that I have been an excellent student throughout my life along with working at a local restaurant since 15. I have a strong work ethic in anything that I decide to do. I give 110% of my effort at all times. 

This picture was taken on a trip that was for my 18th birthday/graduating highschool in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! First time Deep Sea Fishing and caught a 30 lb Jackfish Crevalle! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 5

Blog Post 4

Final Blog Post