Blog Post 3

 A vlogger that I have been following for years is TacticalBassin. I found them on Youtube and use their store online for many of my fishing purchases like lures, fishing line, etc. I use Youtube because I enjoy learning how certain products work, tutorials, and anyway I can broaden my knowledge within fishing. They create videos from anything and everything you could think of. They are from California, but they travel all around the United States to try out the best spots in our country. Their videos are exciting to watch and very informational. Every video that I watch, I usually learn something new or want to try something different. My favorite videos that they do are the underwater bass attacks. They use all sorts of lures and you see how the lure moves underwater and how the fish react to it. It is very good to understand how baits work underwater and how fish react to it. Using that knowledge, I can mimic what they are doing in the video to help me catch more fish. I picked these guys to fit within my brand strategy because I would love to follow in their footsteps. Their idea of posting all kinds of fishing videos is what I would love to accomplish. I want to create tutorials, best lure guides, seasonal tips, etc. I want to share the knowledge that I have learned over the years from experience and watching many channels like TacticalBassin. Watching their videos has allowed me to cultivate my personal branding strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XszC6rx6VQ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 5

Blog Post 4

Blog Post 1 MKTG 370