Blog Post 4

 I have approached creating a professional and effective profile on various sites that fit within my strategy by seeing what works for other people/groups. I have followed various popular channels on multiple different platforms like Youtube and LinkedIn. Some of these channels have thousands or even millions of followers. It is crazy to think about how many people that is. On a computer/phone screen, it just seems like a big number. However, to put thousands or millions of people into real-life perspective is spectacular. These groups know what they are doing and how to build their reputation and popularity. Some channels on Youtube that I follow are TacticalBassin, Jon B, and Wired2Fish. On LinkedIn, I have explained a couple of groups that I began to follow in my discussion post for this week. All of these channels/groups have become successful within the professional setting I am pursuing. I plan to approach a similar route of building followers, creating unique content, etc that these groups have done. They would not be this popular without being better than the majority of content out in the social media world. Overall, I will create content that turns the viewer's eyes wide open with excitement and hook them on my content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 5

Blog Post 1 MKTG 370